Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today's Funny Quotes

Most days someone in my family says something VERY FUNNY to me.  Today I had several.  Here are the top 2 from today.

1.  "I would like to drive a truck but I don't think I'm ugly enough"  This was said by Matt while eating lunch at a Wendy's truck stop.  Haha.  He went on to talk about his deceased grandpa who was a truck driver.  He said, "I bet grandpa had all the chicks after him since he was a good looking truck driver".

2.  While at doctor's office waiting for Ethan's shots . . . "Mom, I'm going to go talk to those ladies back there and tell them I would like to have a word with Dr. Oliver".  Ashton (8)

1 comment:

stalker sarah said...

Those are both awesome quotes! I should do better at writing funny things down! Kids (and grown-ups) say the funniest things!! :)