Saturday, May 7, 2011

Our Picks for Today - 137th Kentucky Derby

Matt -  Stay Thirsty
(he actually wanted Uncle Mo but he was scratched)
Amy - Twice the Appeal
(If I could pick two I'd also pick Twinspired)
Ethan - Mucho Macho Man 
(last minute change a roo - originally wanted Animal Kingdom)
Ashton - Pants on Fire
Ryan - Watch Me Go
Brinley - Derby Kitten

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ashton! I'm picking Pants on Fire too. Luke is picking Mucho Macho Man.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I forgot Luke changed his mind. He is picking Archarcharch. I'm still picking Pants on Fire.

stalker sarah said...

I picked mucho macho man, too! Oh how I love the derby and Louisville! :)

Sarah said...

We watched it...and well....none of you got the right one....it was Animal Kingdom!! And can you believe someone put $500,000 on Mucho Macho Man??? I could have used that money:)

Sarah said...

Ethan....you shouldn't have changed!!!

Tye and April said...

Allison picked uncle mo too and changed to midnight interlude. April picke Mucho Macho man.
Carter picked Master of Hounds. Tye picked Nehro. Emily picked Archarcharch. Kyle picked picked Pants on Fire. To bad for Ryan should have kept his first pick.

Tye and April said...

oops I meant Eathan.