Today after Ashton arrived home from school I started talking to him about his upcoming birthday. I asked him if he would like to go Chuck E. Cheese w/just his family, Gattitown w/just his family, go Cosmic Bowling or take a few friends to a movie. He first said he wanted to go to his Grandma's in St. Louis for his birthday. Sorry Charlie - not an option. He then decided that going to a movie with a few buddies sounded the best. He immediately wanted to drive over to the movie theater to see what was showing. I informed him that the movie choices would probably be changing before his December 3rd birthday. We drove over there anyway. Once we got there he said, "High School Musical 3, Mom . . . that's what I want to see." So there you have it - Ashton wants to see High School Musical 3. I wonder if it matters that he never saw High School Musical 1 or 2??? Do you think his buddies are going to be excited for this selection, or what?
1 comment:
O.K. Ashton, Really? Madagascar 2 is sooo coming out real soon! I think he might loose his friends if he goes to HM3.
Post a Comment