
This past Sunday we had a Primary Teacher Training Meeting. My brother Luke, who is crazy talented in the art department (which I am not) designed the cute artwork that is on these bags. We provided a bag for each teacher in primary. Our meeting turned out great thanks to April (Matt's sister) and Carolyn (Matt's mother) and my terrific presidency. Each of them provided a lot of ideas and helps! I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks ladies!! And a big huge "thank you" to Luke!







4 comments:
Cute bags, I never thought to give out bags-only those that show up get one!
Almost every single teacher showed up at our meeting. It was held at 6pm on a Sunday night.
Okay, so why did I not know that Luke was so crazy talented - they really are darling! You are truly in your element.
I love those bags!! He really should market them:)
Trish
Post a Comment