Friday, November 7, 2008

Who does this child belong to?






Every morning Ryan asks me what he can wear. Long arms? or shorts? Today I told him "long sleeves, long pants". So after he got himself dressed, he came and paid me a visit. Here is the dialogue

Mom: "Ryan, you don't need a beater on, you will be too hot."
Ryan: "Mom, I not have anything on."
Mom: "Ah, you don't?"
Ryan: "Nope!"
Mom: "Ryan, I can see it."


After a fight and a half, I was able to get a few photos! Who taught him how to get dressed anyway? Enjoy!

5 comments:

Clay and Lisa said...

That is too cute. At least he is try to get himself dressed. Just wait for Brinley if you are lucky she won't go through ten changes of clothes a day.

Jana said...

What the heck is a beater?

The shirt that looks like it's beating him to death?

Jensen said...

I love it!! I don't fight that one anymore - they all dress themselves and trust me it is hard to want to change them. Especially when Mason has on his shorts with boots:)

Sarah said...

I love the pictures of Ryan. He looks like such a sensitive little boy:) He just got a little confussed.

Tye and April said...

Poor Ryan sometimes clothes just get the best of you. At least the shirt was the right direction. I still have to look Kyle over before he goes to school-shirts are usually on backwards- Yes, Kyle that thing poking you in the face is a tag.