Monday, March 16, 2009

Where do I belong?

I took a quiz on facebook today which determines which place you should live. It asked me about 10 random questions and figures it out from there. Here is my result:

You belong in Italy. You love sunny destinations, but a nice beach isn't the only thing you need. In Italy you can find culture everywhere and the food is delicious. You have the big vibrant cities, but also lovely little towns where the people are warm and hospitable. This country has everything you need, great weather, passionate people, beautiful surroundings and big vibrant cities filled with culture.




The only problem is I would never, ever fly that far to get to my dream destination. It takes long enough just to fly to Salt Lake City. Also, I do not need the beach. I'd rather hang out in the mountains. If you ask me the place I belong is . . . . hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . .

back in South Ogden, Utah (maybe?) I don't really know, ask me again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marsh Family said...

Italy is MY dream vacation. I MUST got there sometime in my life!! :)

Clay and Lisa said...

I took that same quiz and got Seattle. I thinks it is messed up, at least it didn't give me Kentucky. I believe I belong back in the desert too!!!