Friday, March 13, 2009
Wild and Crazy Bowler Mom!
Last Tuesday I took myself to the Urgent Care to have my wrist checked out. It had been hurting me for quite some time. The doctor "thinks" I may have a ganglion cyst on the top of my wrist. So for the next 2 weeks I need to wear a nerdy brace (which Matt wants to divorce me over) and take some anti-inflammatory meds. Hopefully it goes away on its own, otherwise they will order a CT scan and possibly refer me to an orthopedic surgeon. So until then I just look like I've left Galaxy Bowl and forgot to take off my "gear".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Good luck with the wrist. The MRI is nothing so don't be nervous about it, I had one on my knee. It's noisy and takes a bit of time, at least my knee did... but not a huge deal. Hope they don't find anything that requires operating. I had tennis elbow for a year... Danny had to do a lot for me during that time. Enjoy the help from Matt!
Pictures, pictures, we want to see this hideous brace!
Hey I didn't see any brace on you!
Like I'm going to wear it to church, goober!! However, since last night it has felt much, much better. Do you want to borrow it?
Post a Comment