On this day, April 21st, 13 years ago my life changed. For the better! You see, that was the day Matt and I started dating!
I've been searching for some pictures of us during the dating phase, but I have been unsuccessful. Matty seems to be in most of the pictures . . . or JoLynn!!! LOL. I will keep looking and post them soon (hopefully!)
My, how time flies!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
During those days Matthew used to drive me to school on his way to work. I remember the conversation when he told me that he told you he Loved you-or was it when you started dating? They all kind of run together in my mind. I just remember thinking this was too much information for my young mind:) Older brother telling younger sister about his love life:) But I did enjoy those rides to school-because who wants to ride the bus??
Did they have cameras when you guys started dating?
Post a Comment