Last night I had a couple meetings at church and when I came home I saw this . . . .
Not sure if I'm on board with the new "do's" or not??? The boys, however, love their new summer look. I guess that is all that matters, right?
P.S. This post was asked for by Ashton. He asked me this morning, "Mom, will you take my picture and post it on your glob?" Gotta love that kid!
5 comments:
I love it! The first time Rod wanted to buzz my boys I was highly against it but once I found out how EASY it is to maintain, I could never wait to do it each summer. Now, I ask the boys to do it and they won't. Take the easy peasy while you can get it.
I love you glob even if I rarely comment, I hope you know that!
Where is the picture of Ryan or did he not get his hair cut?
Hope Matt got out the clippers and did it himself.
I'll never forget Matthew's first buzz; I cried. But you've got to admit the boys do look manly. So did Ryan get a hair cut too?
I think they look cute.. mmm I mean handsome. Just makes me wanna rub their head!
Post a Comment