Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy 60th Grandpa!

Today is Matt's dads birthday. We hope you have a wonderful day! We love you and miss you.


Dennis with Matthew (1.5 years old) and April (2+ months old) 1975


Dennis speaking at Matthew's Eagle Court of Honor (1990)


Matthew and Dennis in Salt Lake City, UT right before Matt left on LDS mission (1992)


Ashton and Grandpa - Gatlinburg, TN (July 2008)



Grandpa with Ryan - Cocoa Beach, FL (June 2005)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks Amy for the birthday tribute; I can hardly believe Dennis has reached the big 60 today. I told him he needed to celebrate last night as he would never be in his 50's again. I love all your pictures of your time in St. Louis; looks like you guys are having a fun time. I hope you had a Ted Drews for us too!

Sarah said...

Hey, so did Ethan get baptised when you were in St.Louis? I keep waiting for that very special and important post!