Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lunch with Friends

Today we made our normal trek to Troy, MO to meet up with Matt's former co-workers for lunch. Lucky for me they always accomodate our request to eat at Krumbly Burger. My family has been going to Krumbly Burger for the past 20 years. I have so many memories associated with this fast food restaurant. The first time we ate there was when we moved from Minneapolis to St. Louis back in 1989. This is the fast food joint we picked while traveling thru. Other memories include eating there on the way to Nauvoo, IL with my family as well as my church single adult group. But the best memories were when my friend JoLynn and I would eat there on our way to clogging!! Good times!!



Ryan with Greg


Bertha, Ryan and Leanna



Ethan with the gang


Ashton with Leanna



Thanks friends for the great time!

2 comments:

Jackson Family said...

GOOD TIMES!! Remember the owner's blue eyes? I love his eyes. I can't believe it's been so long... time sure does fly. I haven't taken Danny there yet.. I'm going to have to next time we go to St. Louis.

Tye and April said...

Who are those people?