Today after church I had to make a delivery of goods to a member in our ward. After leaving her house I drove by a house where there was a lady shoveling her driveway with a COOKIE SHEET. Okay, she wins the award of most creative way to remove snow from driveway.
P.S. School is again cancelled for tomorrow. Rats!
Week In The Life™ 2026 | Sunday In Ali's Album
10 hours ago







3 comments:
That poor woman! I hope someone can help her.
I'm sorry you have no school tomorrow. The worst is this will probably add days to the schedule in June, when you actually want them home.
ok Amy she beats me using my kids plastic sand shovels and hoes and my broom. I must have been pitiful because my neighbor came and shoveled a path from front door to car. TOO BAD the whole drive way wasn't shoveled then maybe I wouldn't have a crushed mailbox and band up SUV!
Only in Kentucky!!!! Nothing else to say about that.
Post a Comment