Friday, February 6, 2009

"Piece of Advice" Friday!

I don't offer advice too often, especially in the fashion department . . . but my darling hubby told me to blog about this. If you are wearing a WHITE shirt, do not wear a WHITE bra. Wear a tan one! Otherwise it is like you are not wearing a shirt at all. There you go, your advice for the day. Pass it on!!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

...unless you are also wearing another white undergarment of some kind (like a cami), in which case, it works fine:-)

One fashion statement I hope soon goes out of style is wearing a spaghetti-strap top and allowing your bra straps to show--it bugs the (insert grumpy word of choice) out of me to see someone's underwear, even if it's cute.

Holly Kolvig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Kolvig said...

ok let see if I can spell any better this time!

Ask Matt if is it OK to not wear a bra at all with a white shirt if you do not own a nude tone bra? hehe