Okay - so yesterday as we were driving around Lexington doing some shopping I noticed a very funny sign at White Castle. It said . . . Make your Valentine's reservations Today! It included the phone number and the EXTENSION. Are you serious? Ugh! I may have to venture back there to take a picture.
3 comments:
Yes, my friends started a tradition last year of going to White Castle for Valentine's Day. You make a reservation and they have a special table all ready for you and they try to make it a romantic dining experience. They are going again this year. They have dragged another couple to join them this year. I on the other hand can't see how White Castle could ever be a romantic dinning experience, unless you think being in the bathroom later puking is romantic:)
Amy you KNOW you are going there with Matt!
You mean Matt didn't already make reservations!!!!
Post a Comment