Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The results please . . .

When Ryan got off the school bus today he was crying. The bus monitor told me he "wanted his mommy". I knew something was wrong. He had a rash on his face and he could barely galk. I make a phone call to the Doctor office and they said I could bring him (and me) in tomorrow morning. After a little while I decided to take him over to the Urgent Treatment Center to see how long the wait was. There was no one there. I was pleasantly surprised. I took him in and they took his temp. It read 101.7. They did a strep culture and yep . . . he has STREP.

Since I woke up with a sore throat yesterday I think . . . hmmmmm . . . do I have it too? Earlier today I was thinking I just had a cold, but now I think I may be wrong. We'll see tomorrow when I go to the doctor.

No comments: