
On this day, 12 years ago, my dad bought me this car. He bought it from one of his co-workers who had moved to Kansas City. Matt and I flew to Kansas City and Melissa (car owner) picked us up. We dropped her off at her home and back to St. Louis we went. It was an awesome car. We owned it for 11+ years and logged over 140,000 miles. It was truly my dream car. As I talked with my mom about the car today, reminding her that today was the day we bought it, I told her that many people don't have an opportunity to own their dream car. I was a fortunate one. It was the best car ever. Hopefully the mechanic that bought it and towed it to Nashville enjoys it as much as we did! We miss you, red car!!!







2 comments:
I remember when you got that car... I can't believe it's been 12 years ago. That car was a great car.
I didn't know the story behind the "red car" when you told me you sold it. I am a little sad for you now! It was a cute car.
Post a Comment