Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another Favorite!















Today was (possibly) my last day working for the U.S. Census Bureau. My day consisted of driving to Paris, KY then to Frankfort, KY. After a couple short meetings at both locations, I headed back to Georgetown. After a short stint in G-Town I ventured back to Frankfort. While there, me and my assistants (Ryan and Brinley) pulled over to the Scenic Overlook at took a nice picture of the Kentucky State Capital. It is a different view than we have taken before. It is such a beautiful place. Following our 2 second diversion, we continued on to our meeting, just in time for it to be moved to Paris. So back we went to Paris. After a brief meeting there I headed back to another quick meeting in Georgetown. I logged 160 miles today!

I have absolutely loved working for the U.S. Census Bureau. I have met a lot of wonderful people as well as some total goonbirds! I guess that is what makes the world go round, right? I will miss my job, but will be even more prepared and ready in 10 years when the decennial census returns. Until then . . .

1 comment:

stalker sarah said...

Great photo! I love Frankfort (especially Taco John's)!!! But the Capital is cool, too! Glad you had such a great time with your job! It sounds fun! :)