Tuesday, August 10, 2010

School Rules!

Today was the boys first day of school. There is just something wrong with the first day of school being 100 degrees outside. I remember wearing jeans on the first day of school growing up. Here they would have DIED if I sent them to school in jeans!!

Here are some before/after school pictures.

P.S. They all had a super 1st day of school. Hooray!

P.P.S. or P.S.S.??? Ryan's teacher, Mrs. Pratt just sent me an email saying, "Ryan did a great job on his first day of Kindergarten! I am so happy to have him in class." How great is that?


Ryan's 1st day of Kindergarten (Pratt)

Ashton's 1st day of 2nd grade (Holbrook)


Ethan's 1st day of 4th grade (Hockensmith)


The school-goers!

Ryan's return home!

Ashton - happy to be home! (Coming down the steps)


Ethan's afternoon return home. Trapper keeper, and all!

5 comments:

Jana said...

OH, man! Cute pictures of such handsome boys! I can't even believe that Ryan is 5 years old. I remember getting ready for our garage sale and you telling me that you were pregnant and I about threw a pile of clothes at you. Actually, I think I gave you all my girl clothes there on the spot in a hopes that he was a girl. But alas, you had to drag those baby clothes around for another couple years until the Big B came! So, what did you and B do today to celebrate your long awaited girl time with all the boys away at school?

Oh, and I think you guys have to start school so early to make up for the fact that you'll have 800 snow days again this winter....

stalker sarah said...

How fun! I see the boys are official Bengals fan. I LOVE the Ochocinco jersey! Blake starts school tomorrow! I can't wait! Is that bad?!? Ha! ;)

Tye and April said...

The boys looked so good. Ryan could be twinners with Carter. I think they look alike. Poor Brinley, must be so lonely without Ryan to play with her. Mom must be so excited to have a little shadow all day long.

Carolyn said...

The long awaited day arrives and the boys look super! Hope they have a great school year.

Arien said...

So fun!!!! Crazy that everyone is back to school.