Thursday, August 19, 2010

Everyday Kentucky

Today the two older boys stayed after school for tutoring/extended day learning. On days like this, I need to pick them up about an hour after school lets out. While waiting in the parent pick up line a few cars behind me arrived this . . . in line to pick up his child.














Only in Kentucky!

5 comments:

stalker sarah said...

HA HA HA!!! I love it! I can't believe that! But yes, only in Kentucky! My friend drove his tractor to school on senior day! It was awesome! :)

Carolyn said...

I love it!

Sarah said...

Are you serious?? I mean you live in Kentucky, and we make fun of the state-but it really is all true?? People really do pick their kid up in a tractor?? I guess they needed to head to the farm for some last minute work.Or maybe the kid still had some chores left to do on the farm??

Kristi said...

That's hilarious! I can't believe someone picked up their kid in that thing. But for Kentucky, I guess it doesn't surprise me. Lol.

Clay and Lisa said...

I have never seen that at Northern, I would have thought we were more hillbilly than Eastern.