Saturday, August 7, 2010

More, in THIS case, is a Good Thing

Today, while yardsale-ing we were on a quest to find a barn with an American flag painted on it. Not to buy (of course), but to get a picture of for my MIL. We didn't find one, but found a bunch of other beauties. A big shout out to Matt who didn't grumble once when asked to "pull over - I need to take a picture!"











But . . . not to completely disappoint . . . we found a sweet American Flag painted on the side of a VFW in Frankfort, KY.



2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow! I can't believe all the barns with quilt blocks on them. Great pictures! Thanks for keeping an eye out for flags. What a fun weekend drive.

stalker sarah said...

What great photos! I love them all! You guys should get a family photo in front of one of them!!!:)