Yesterday after school (yes, 2 of my kids managed to get a little education) the boys went next door to their friends house to play. When they came home they brought a "friend" with them. They said that "the mom" said they could watch Biscuit overnight. The kids were thrilled. I was too. We were watching an animal that didn't require being fed, walked, cleaned, cleaned up after, or anything. So thank you Carmen (the mom/blog reader) for letting the kids watch Biscuit!


5 comments:
That is the kind of dog I wish I had.
Ok You are hilarious, Amy.
I knew you wouldn't watch a real dog!
your kids are adorable! Thanks for having me in your sidebar!
When Brinley is a little older, you need to read, "Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy". She also gets to puppysit :-)
That's the kind of dog we like at our house.
Post a Comment