"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" President Gordon B. Hinckley
Who is Sandra?? Is she a cousin we don't know about?? I mean you did live in Kentucky and all-so this could be true:)
sorry, "did" should be "do".
Sondra is Luke's girlfriend who we love to death!!!
I thought you were singing to the little girl on the right-but that is BRINLEY-so sorry. I guess it has been awhile since we have seen each other:)
Thank you for the birthday song. It was awesome.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Who is Sandra?? Is she a cousin we don't know about?? I mean you did live in Kentucky and all-so this could be true:)
sorry, "did" should be "do".
Sondra is Luke's girlfriend who we love to death!!!
I thought you were singing to the little girl on the right-but that is BRINLEY-so sorry. I guess it has been awhile since we have seen each other:)
Thank you for the birthday song. It was awesome.
Post a Comment