Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday April Dear!

Today is Matt's sister April's 34th Birthday. So to celebrate the big day we decided to hook up with Matt's other sister Sarah and family for dinner and a playdate. Sorry April, you live too far away. We hope you had a wonderful day.



4 comments:

Tye and April said...

Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday, but hey, isn't the birthday girl suppose to be at the party? Hope you had yummy cake too:)

Tye and April said...

I was just reading some other of your earlier posts-What no birthday song for me? (at least Sarah would know who you were singing to)

The Clayburn Family said...

I actually did make you a singing telegram, but it is MIA. That is the 2nd one this week to disappear. I have no clue what happened. Your brother even sang to you. I'll keep looking for what happened!

Tye and April said...

That was awesome guys. When did Santa come live at your house?