Friday, August 6, 2010

Keep Out!

This evening we went to Frankfort to let the kids play in the Elkhorn Creek. Yes, we are THAT cool! However, it took us FOREVER to find somewhere to park. Sooooo, we went to the Elkhorn Campground and purchased a visitor pass so we could park on their property and walk down to the creek. While in the campground area, there was this GORGEOUS barn that was about the crumble to the ground with the sign "Keep Out" posted on it. I was wondering if they put it there so you wouldn't be the unlucky person it happens to fall on??? Anywho, I was thinking that if the sign wasn't posted on the barn, Stalker Sarah should get her family picture there!!



Across from the barn was this cool sign I want posted in front of my house.

(It reads, NO MOPED OR JOY RIDIN)

1 comment:

stalker sarah said...

Ha ha! I LOVE it! That is an awesome barn! And I LOVE that sign! Too funny!!!:)